It hardly needs any brainstorming that developing an app is an incredible resource and time-consuming process; hence, the developers will welcome anything that saves on development time. There are some tools and platforms that ensure faster development and considerable savings on cost. No wonder app developers uk startups prefer using sophisticated tools that consume less effort and time in shaping an app.
Below, we have picked some of the most popular and widely used tools for speeding up app development.
This is an elementary and famous tool used by leading developers for speeding up server-side configuration. Parse Server is backed by cloud support and comes with open-source licensing. It offers a rich repository of development tools to save time.
For both Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Database-as-a-Service (DaaS) apps, Parse Server will offer everything you need. Below, we look at the key features and functionalities of Parse Server.
- Parse Server is free to use as it is an open-source tool.
- It supports multiple cloud infrastructure types and service providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Digital Ocean, and many others.
- Parse Server has built-in support to help with file storage and push notifications.
- Lastly, Parse Server is highly scalable and can be customized per the project requirements.
All these features and capabilities of Parse Server ultimately ensure that app developers using this tool can save a lot of time while developing the app. With all the main building components of back-end server-side configuration offered by this tool, the job of developers becomes easier.
Among the low-code development tools, we picked up Alpha Anywhere. It is one of the popular rapid app development tools in the market that allows developers to build an app using a common code framework. Thanks to this tool, developers can immediately start developing mobile apps and web apps offline.
Some of the key highlights that make this tool popular include the following.
- It comes with inbuilt data encryption capability for both HTML and SSL
- It offers powerful enterprise-grade security features for mobile apps
- To help you evaluate and verify, you also have a sample application
- Thanks to Alpha Everywhere, developers enjoy complete access to backend data.
Among the development tools that help in a faster development cycle and release, Fastlane is widely regarded as a noteworthy one. Any app project requiring continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) development protocols will find this tool extremely helpful. Thanks to Fastlane publishing the app and taking control over the version updates becomes really more accessible.
Some of the key features and functionalities of Fastlane include the following.
- Fastlane is a comprehensive answer to app deployment and all you require for timely app versions and updates.
- With Fastlane, two separate development teams work simultaneously on fixing the bugs and releasing the app’s next version.
- As for CI/CD protocols allow integration with popular tools like TravisCI, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Fastlane is also an open-source and free-to-use tool.
- Fastlane comes with comprehensive and detailed documentation to help developers.
When you require an excellent tool for hosting and integrating APIs, you can consider Pusher. This tool ensures that all the APIs integrated in the app are constantly updated and made accessible to the end users.
Some of the key features and functionalities of Pusher include the following.
- Meticulous documentation is a key strength of this tool. With Pusher, developers get access to comprehensive documentation and a detailed changelog for every API.
- It comes with rich APIs to offer comprehensive support to various features and functionalities like in-app messaging, GPS location tracking, data visualizations, push notifications, etc.
- Pusher also offers great tutorials to help developers in carrying out faster deployment with the least confusion.
The sketch is a widely popular powerful graphics tool for app projects. You can use this design tool to ensure that the app graphics are scalable without compromising on the qualitative parameters. Some of the key features and capabilities of Sketch include the following.
- Sketch supports prototyping, icon design, vector illustrations, presentations, and almost everything.
- The sketch is the ideal design for prototyping and facilitating collaboration of design ideas.
- Sketch offers all the design features that UX and UI designers need. This one tool can take care of all design needs and components in any app project.
- The best thing is that this tool shapes the design at a faster pace and becomes much more accessible.
InVision is another excellent design tool that speeds up the development and design cycle with many UI-centric design features. It is an excellent tool for wireframing as well as interactive prototyping.
Some of the key capabilities of InVision include the following.
- InVision allows real-time collaboration among team members.
- It allows testing app visuals and shaping the design wireframe for smooth interactions.
- It is also widely non for facilitating frictionless and smooth navigation and keeping every team member synced with the process.
Awesome iOS and Android
Last, we must provide a resource that native, and cross-platform developers will find handy. Well, Awesome s the ideal tool for this.
Astounding comes with a rich repository of resources, development frameworks, component libraries, contents, courses, and ready-to-use templates for app projects of all types.
Thanks to the above-mentioned development tools, you can now develop better apps, as these powerful tools will take the load off your shoulder. You no longer need to reinvent the wheel for everything, and these tools can well take care of many of your regular development tasks.