Have you ever been under a situation where you mistakenly delete some data and then find it difficult or impossible to retrieve it? Deleting data mistakenly is a normal human error that can happen to anybody. Once that happens, most of us really don’t have an idea how to recover the deleted images or data. This data loss not only occurs because of a human error. It also happens due to data corruption, hardware issues, as well as software issues. But hey, if you too are amongst those users, who have been under the situation and want to learn how to recover permanently deleted photos from Windows 11 PC, this is the right place to know how to.
There are many manual methods using which a user can recover permanently deleted photos from Windows as well as third-party tools that easily do the task for you without much manual intervention.
The following article covers some of the easiest manual steps and how to use third-party tools like Photos Recovery from Systweak Software to recover the accidentally deleted images or permanently deleted photos.
Let’s continue reading the article to know both the manual ways and how to use the best photos recovery tool called Photos Recovery, and easily recover the deleted photos on your Windows.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos For Your Windows:
Let’s read through some of the manual methods first.
1. Use Recycle Bin:
Navigate to the recycle bin and restore deleted images or pictures. Photos that have not been deleted permanently are transferred to the recycle bin from where they can be easily recovered. For this,
- Simply navigate to the recycle bin, locate all the pictures that you wish to recover and select them.
- Once you have selected the images to be recovered, right-click and finally click on the Restore option.
This will recover the deleted images from your Windows PC.
2. Use The Undo Delete Functionality:
This is yet another easy option to recover accidentally deleted pictures or permanently deleted pictures from a Windows PC
As the name suggests, undo delete features lets you undo all the actions that have been taken recently.So if you have deleted any picture and you wish to restore it, please follow the steps below:
- Firstly navigate to the location from where the pictures were deleted. Once on the original location, press Ctrl + Z simultaneously to recover the recently deleted photos or images.
While these manual steps seem easy, most of us prefer using a third-party tool to recover permanently deleted photos.
3. Using Photos Recovery by Systweak Software:
is one nifty tool that easily recovers permanently deleted photos as well as audio and videos.
It intelligently recovers or reinstates the deleted photos that might have been deleted due to corrupt memory cards all while formatting disk drives as well as USB flash drives. Another major advantage of using photos recovery tool is that it also supports different file systems like FAT and NTFS.
Advantages Of Using Photos Recovery:
- It easily restores images of multiple image formats as well as permanently deleted photos from both external and internal storage.
- It comes with two different scan options namely the deep scan and the Quick Scan.
- It comes with an easy user interface that can be used by users of all age groups
- Photos Recovery lets the customers or users to customize the scan setting so that the permanently deleted pictures can be easily recovered.
Types Of Scan:
Photos Recovery tool come with two different scans namely quick scan and deep scan.
- Quick Scan is a less time-consuming process and recovers those images that get accidentally deleted or which were deleted by pressing the Shift + Delete keys simultaneously.
- Deep Scan is a time-consuming scan that thoroughly scans your Windows PC and majorly recovers images videos and audios that for deleted while formatting the drives either the disk drive the USB drive or the flash drives
How To Use Photos Recovery Software To Recover Permanently Deleted Pictures From Windows PC?
Now let us see how to use this Photo Recovery tool to reinstate the deleted images from your Windows PC.
- Download the Photos Recovery tool from the official website of Systweak.
- Install the software by following instructions which are shown on-screen.
- Once the software is successfully installed, launch Photos Recovery from the homepage.
- First, select which location you wish to scan. That is either the hard drive or the removable drive. Once you have selected the location, choose the drive.
- Select the kind of scan you wish to perform in order to recover the deleted images.
- Now once both the drive and the type of scan is selected, click on Start Scan after the scan is completed.
- Photos Recovery will display all the pictures that can be recovered by the program.
- Simply review the images and then click on the Recover button to restore the permanently deleted images or pictures from your Windows PC
Wasn’t that easy? Using a third-party software like Photos Recovery you can easily get back all the images, audios, and videos that you accidentally deleted while formatting a disk drive or have mistakenly deleted while performing any function.